Planning and technology
Fully automated processes for the smoothest cargo handling
We have learnt from our experiences in dealing with various customers and suppliers that flexibility is a key element in any cargo handling process. Responding quickly to short-notice changes and new shipping plans are part of our daily business and handling operations. Approximately 32% of the total cost are accounted for the central infrastructure.
With our continuous investment in maintaining our equipment and infrastructure, we also achieve high system availabilities for all of our day-to-day operations.
- Fully-automated high-rack storage system capable of accommodating up to 8,200 Euro pallets
- Fully-automated ULD store with 3,500 spaces for airfreight containers and pallets
- State-of-the-art electric tractors capable of pulling up to 30 tonnes
- Several forklifts with advanced three-phase electric motors
- Three-shift operation model to ensure smooth and secure round-the-clock service
- Scalable virtual IT infrastructure in redundant datacenter
- System assisted ramptransport disposition tool
- Automatic recognition of container identification
- CCTV monitoring covering all handling areas