Planning and technology
Fully automated processes for the smoothest cargo handling
We have learnt from our experiences in dealing with various customers and suppliers that flexibility is a key element in any cargo handling process. Responding quickly to short-notice changes and new shipping plans are part of our daily business and handling operations.
With our continuous investment in maintaining our equipment and infrastructure, we also achieve high system availabilities for all of our day-to-day operations.
- Fully-automated high-rack storage system capable of accommodating up to 8,200 Euro pallets
- Fully-automated ULD store with 3,500 spaces for airfreight containers and pallets
- State-of-the-art electric tractors capable of pulling up to 30 tonnes
- Several forklifts with advanced three-phase electric motors
- Three-shift operation model to ensure smooth and secure round-the-clock service
- Scalable virtual IT infrastructure in redundant datacenter
- System assisted ramptransport disposition tool
- Automatic recognition of container identification
- CCTV monitoring covering all handling areas